Wizard NPK Discusses FLUSHING Marijuana Plants. Featuring the Strawberry Lemonade Strain

good morning, in today’s video I show you strawberry lemonade. She’s been getting flushed now for several days, and leaves are starting to die off which is great! I talked a little bit about flushing in a little rant, I hope you learned something today!

About me: I’m a state registered and licensed, law abiding, medical marijuana caregiver located in Colorado who grows for a lot of patients who consume a lot of marijuana.  I make videos daily covering strains as well as grow techniques I deploy at my facility.  Please do not copy what I do here if you’re not somewhere where you legally are allowed to do so.

Attention Growers: The nutrient company I’ve been working with as a tester to develop this awesome  nutrient line is looking for more testers, Visit NPK420.com for more information.

source

23 Comments
  1. Dave Martin says

You’ll be harvesting very premature with clear and cloudy trichs. The leaves should still be green. You have tons of long white pistils and small brachts that haven’t swoll and have clear trichomes. Trichomes don’t change until brachts swell and hairs recede. It’s just reality. You’re not gonna get amber. That plant needed another month. Wait til it looks ready and give it another week or two. We both know that plant doesn’t look ready. Those leaves should still be green. Not sure your temps but seems your room may be too cold as well. The purple in the stalk, petioles and leaf veins of every plant would concern me. Flushing only makes sense to people who don’t understand how nutrients are converted, uptook, stores, etc. The common opinion held is that outdoor weed tastes better. Nobody flushes outdoor weed plants. There’s still nutes in the soil. We should think about that. How do nutrients get stored? We should all think about that as well

2. DENIS BUCHAN says

Well, I haven’t heard you say what exactly flushing is or what you are trying to achieve by flushing. I want DETAILS. Also, I think you could move the camera more slowly to keep the focus

3. Greg Sullivan says

If your growing an 11 wk strain,an your using Fox Farm nutrients up to 11 wks.Does that mean flush it at 11 wks then give only water for another week,or 10 days,wouldn't that be making it go for 12 weeks?Is that what to do?or just flush it at week 9 or 10?I know to cut back on nutrients towards the end but this has made me ask what would be best?
    Thank you!🍃🌱🌿🌳👽

4. Jason says

You guys really do impressive work regardless of what anyone has to say from noob to pro!

5. bow hunter says

@WizardNPK tobacco does need to be flushed just not the same way . But it should not be picked green but when the lower leaves turn yellow a loss of nitrogen , and the green chloroform needs to dissipate before smoking . It's called colour curing . Then it can be smoked but it will give a harsh coff . It then needs to be flavour cured left to ripen pressed and cut , to be real tobacco .

6. CUZZIN!!!!!! says

Thanks for sharing and awesome looking plants

7. Bren Armstrong says

what i do i dont really consider flushing but i do feed just water for 2 or 3 weeks before harvest and i let them get dry not dehydrated but dry in between each water but now that im using 5 gal fabric pots im watering every day mabey every other day plain water for 2 or 3 weeks then give it few day to dry then chop chop and slow dry long cure and its great

8. codini2000 says

me and my friend joke that you know whos flushing because they complain how much a pain in the butt it is. and in my opinion its a vital step to enhance the quality

9. Jeremy Pitzer says

Im also a MM caregiver. Thanks for all your sound advice. Im trying to grow now that its legal here in OK. Keep up the good work. Youre changing lives!!!!

10. Mike the INDIANS card dude says

I'm growing lemon bomb . I created it over the last 5 years . Super lemon haze x cherry bomb father and lemon skunk x AK47 mother

11. Green Dragon says

How big is your room there buddy very nice ladies

12. A K.A. GHOST WRHYDTAR says

Can someone mail me a strain

13. Crooky710 says

And people say you don’t need to flush 😂 perfect information 👍🏻

14. Fanman2077 says

West Virginia Dave, Just like the commode, flush it!!.Stay Blessed

15. KustomGraphics206 says

You can always tell if it's been flushed good if the ash is white. Enzymes work well at the end of flower to break everything down too

16. Russel Granger says

who bred that Strawberry Lemonade? It sure is a beauty. Thanks for your dedication to making videos for us.

17. green leaves 95 says

U got shit in flow

18. OMAR CORONA says

YOU WANT SMOOTH YOU NEED A BETTER STRAIN

19. Cyberhog says

B vit causes that snap/pop when the buds are smoked

20. fahed ahmad says

I always watch your videos and love how the buds always look they are gorgeous….I'm from chicago and barley see buds like yours …keep up the great work

21. cyberash3000 says

i know someone that flushes their tomatoe plants and it really improves the taste

22. Wizard NPK says

On August 1, 2019 NPK420.com is available to the general public for testing!! The wait is almost over!!! ✌️

23. smoke da buds uk says

High bro nice job as always 💪🏻😎👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🔥🔥🔥